Skidplainer Installation Instructions

hullbilly

Nothing wrong with that, came out slick and took a good set... Did You chop the throttle early or try to trim down..?
Kevin,

The course was pretty short, I think 800 feet or less. Maybe Casey will chime in on the distance. I did let out of the throttle a little to quick on that pass at the end. I haven't mastered slowing down just yet and it looks like she got a little snotty as a result! As soon as the boat would turn up and start to lift, it would slam the rev limiter and lose power. When it did that (every pass) the bow would actually drop and cause some issues. I looked at it again, and it looks like I let out of it right about the time the boat was dropping down from the rev limiter, which made it a little worse. I've got alot to learn, but it's been a fun education so far!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

hullbilly

Y'all got me pumped up now! One more vid and I gotta hit the sack. Justin hands me a whoopin, but I drove a little better and made a full pass. If you watch really close, you can see the nose of my boat drop at half track or less and justin really pulls by me.

Casey G

Kevin,

The course was pretty short, I think 800 feet or less. Maybe Casey will chime in on the distance.
It was short, 575' short, but that was better for you since you were on the limiter so soon. is the ecu off the boat yet? :razz

Have you talked to Chris or heard anything? i bet he was shocked at the results.

bullwhipjkg

i gots a limiter too but had my 24 on so it took alittle longer to get there

mark your boat is coming along great your limiter will be a easier prob to fix than mine because of the 225 no one in there rite mind tries to run a 150 and run with tha big boys been tryin ta get rid off my limiter for a year and its still not figured out tired of shipin tha puter back and forth gettin expensive

hullbilly

i gots a limiter too but had my 24 on so it took alittle longer to get there

mark your boat is coming along great your limiter will be a easier prob to fix than mine because of the 225 no one in there rite mind tries to run a 150 and run with tha big boys been tryin ta get rid off my limiter for a year and its still not figured out tired of shipin tha puter back and forth gettin expensive
Yeah, I think you should just give up on that limiter and keep it the way it is..LOL!!!!! Your boat was running good as usual!!! Kim got a few other videos if you're interested. They're not the best, but better than nothing. I sent one to Duncan last night. It was fun!

hullbilly

It was short, 575' short, but that was better for you since you were on the limiter so soon. is the ecu off the boat yet? :razz

Have you talked to Chris or heard anything? i bet he was shocked at the results.
Haven't heard from Chris, but I think he had a good time........considering! I'm glad he came, but I bet he's gonna have the nitrous next time!!!! I'd like to see him get back into it a little. I think it would help out the hot rod scene down here in my area some.

bullwhipjkg

Yeah, I think you should just give up on that limiter and keep it the way it is..LOL!!!!! Your boat was running good as usual!!! Kim got a few other videos if you're interested. They're not the best, but better than nothing. I sent one to Duncan last night. It was fun!
yea post them here if ya can havin problems with my laptop if you post them i can see them

Casey G

btw Amanda told me again last night ya'll better get your boats dialed in or it's going to be like taking candy from a baby, and please don't shoot the messenger :LMAO:

hullbilly

I bought the boat used out of Georgia. The original owner was from Minnesota and purchased the boat from Fishin World in Dallas, TX.

Appreciate the compliment.

Last edited:

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Did you boys get together an weigh those things yet? I was curious what Hullbilly's XB 2003 weighed in at and how it was loaded when he weighed it.

bullwhipjkg

btw Amanda told me again last night ya'll better get your boats dialed in or it's going to be like taking candy from a baby, and please don't shoot the messenger :LMAO:
rite know i may not have a mota for the class got the stock 150 then a 2.4 200 one is gonna stay stock the other is gettin modded for play just dont know which one yet and my boat is pretty DIALED IN RITE NOW except for the rev limiter:same ole song