Search results

1. D

Passing of Greg (xs03mitch)

Allison Friends: I got a call from Greg's Mom today (2 April) saying that he passed away from complications of pneumonia. He was buried on 25 March. I wasn’t too much in contact with Greg but I suspected something happened as he wasn’t responding to PMs. Although it might be a while to...
  2. D

XB2003 Prosport Bow Eye

Where's a good source to get one? Mine is not looking too good. I replace it awhile back but can remember where I got it. I think this time I'm going to find someone with smaller forearms to help. I remember replacing it last time and I gouged up my Pop-Eye forearms quite well going through...
  3. D

Allison Dreamer

Came across this pic from my Allison Rally Archives. Think we've all "Dreamed" of owning an Allison at one point in time, such as this young-en. Can anyone ID they rally year, perhaps who the kid is and boat owner?
  4. D

Kingston / Lenoir City Boating Advice

I'm primitive camping on Dale Hollow three nights next week. Then I had lodging plans Friday and Saturday (2-3 June) in Townsend but that fell through. I'm still thinking on heading south Friday to boat in Kingston or perhaps Lenoir city area. You guys have any boating / camp grounds /...
  5. D

2003 ProSport Livewell Switch Operation

I have the factory livewell and the double rocker switches on my 1999 ProSport. Does anyone have an operations manual on how this system/switches operate? Embarrassing question to ask after owning this rig for 18 years. lol. 99.9% of the time I fish for bass and toss em back. But lately...
  6. D

Boatmate Trailer Leaf Spring ?

I need to replace the leaf springs on my 1999 single axel Boatmate trailer. They've sagged over the years. I think the tire has actually rubbed inside the fender. Should I get them from Boatmate or find a set from an online trailer parts store?
  7. D

ProSport Side-Slide Pull Knob Thread Size

Anybody by chance know the thread size of the pull knob that is used to move the seat left/right. My pull knob unscrewed and I can't find it, think it went down the drain hole under the seat. There's some thread sticking out (half a turn maybe) where the knob screws into but I can't find a nut...
  8. D

Hydromotive Quad IV-X OT 26 P

Stock, no modifications, no repairs. Ran my fingers over the leading edges of all blades last night and no dings at all. Doesn't have much operating time as well. Only used this prop when I had a huge fishing load with rough water conditions. $390 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal accepted
  9. D

2002 Boatmate Tandem Axel Bearing PNs?

I"m going to check and pack the bearings on on my bud's 2002 Prosport- Boatmate tandem axel trailer this week and I was wondering if anyone has the bearing/race/oil seal PN's handy. Thanks
  10. D

Reynolds Racing Parts Express - Cool Beans

Maybe you guys already know this parts ordering service exists but: I needed a few preventative maintenance parts for my 225X. I figured I would just order them from Reynolds Racing and have them shipped to my home. Closest Merc dealer is an hour away. I went to Glen
  11. D

Boatmate Trailer Brake Caliper ?

Guys Are the brake calipers used on the Boatmate trailer available through NAPA, Ect? I plan to call Boatmate today but thought I would ask the team. I can
  12. D

ProSport Gas Tank Removal/Install ?

Any of you guys ever removed /install the Prosport
  13. D

Bass & Walleye Magazine Question

Anyone have the recent article handy
  14. D

Prosport Front Noose Paint or Re-Gell?

Guys The front noose (console) has really faded on my Prosport. It
  15. D

Check Out The Evinrude Video on S&F

Guys, check out the Evinrude Evolution To Revolution video on Scream & Fly It's in the: Low-Emissions Outboard Engines Section. As result from American ingenuity and freedom.
  16. D

Anybody Planning To Sale-Out If Gas keeps Going Up?

Just curios if anyone is pondering about selling-out if gas prices hits a certain mark. $4/gal just may push me over the edge, not sure though. No doubt we've only see the beginning of continually rising gas prices. Especially in consideration of ever-increasing oil demands by China and...
  17. D

Seatbelt In Our Allison's?

Hey Guys Just though I'd start a controversial discussion in regards to using/installing a seatbelt in our Allison's. As we all know, there's been many incidents recently (mainly Prosports) involving violent spin-outs resulting in the driver being ejected and severely injured, one of...
  18. D

How Much Pro Sport Full Throttle Trim?

I'm curios as to how much trim other Pro Sports require for full throttle top end running. Seems like mine requires more and more trim as my boat ages. In ref to the pro max 20 inch mid: 0 = full tuck and 10 equals full trim just before tilt mode. Mine ends up near 9 sometimes 9.5...
  19. D

Merc Prem Plus $14.88/Gal @ Bass Pro

Thanks xs03mich for the tip !! On the way down to Dale Hollow last weekend I stopped by the Pass Pro in Clarksville, IN and sure enough, $14.88 per gallon, this is almost 50% off. I bought 15 gallons. This should last awhile. LOL +, the Toyota Tundra folks were there in force showing...