Ask really really nicely
  4. Y

The best prop company in the country

No dought about it
  5. Y

95+mph Grandsport Video

Nice
  6. Y

5th Annual Georgia/South Carolina "King of the Hill" Rally August 28, 29, 30

Anymore info on this not familiar with it
  7. Y

My face is beginning to hurt from the smile!

yes we now sale Allisons
  8. Y

??? on building a 2+2

2 Ideas
  9. Y

??? on building a 2+2

I want to come up with something one of a kind
  10. Y

??? on building a 2+2

If you were going to order a 2+2 today. What would you order as options other than the norm. What could you do different to make it one of a kind. What would be the ultimate 2+2
  11. Y

Delievered my first Allison

Red talk to Bryan I can not remeber exactly what size he said they were. I know he was saying they were one or 2 sizes bigger than whats on the Boatmate. Mainly I think wider. Yes is is torsion axle and let me tell you no bounce smooth very smooth ride never know it is back there. I dont think...
  12. Y

I have a goal, I have a plan, I have a schedule, and most importantly I have a color. I tis coming just give me time
  13. Y

I work for a dealer part time selling boats. I had the unbelievable experince yesterday of delivering my first new Allison. I will simply say after having the privelege of doing this and helping rig this boat that Allison is the best built boat I have ever been around. The craftsmanship it...
  14. Y

xb2002

You have Pm coming is this the same boat that was listed on a Tx boat sell forum. I emailed several times no answerr
  15. Y

Another rally picture link

forgot this one . Wow what a boat http://www.bassboattalk.com/showthread.php?t=4457
  16. Y

Rally pictures

First off thanks for allowing a Bullet guy to hang out. Had a blast. Wished I would have been there every day. Here is a link to som epictures I took. Sorry did not repost them here. There was alot http://www.bassboattalk.com/showthread.php?t=4458
  17. Y

Good places to boat in Franklin NC

You also have James, Hiwasee and a little further Douglas. If you come further east you have Norman Hickory, Rhodiss
  18. Y

'23 ford t-bucket

I have a 64 shortbed chevy