Search results

1. Casey G

WTB 280 Heads

I
  2. Casey G

XB-2002 Wide Console and Rear Lid

I recently replaced my console and rear deck with the new style ones. They are both in very good condition. Make me an offer if you
  3. Casey G

Scott in MN and the other Canadians

Thanks for coming down over the weekend for our little rally. it was nice to meet ya'll and hopefully ya'll can make it again next year!
  4. Casey G

XB-2002 Face Lift

I
  5. Casey G

Boating Trips

After I sold my race boat about 3 years ago, I pretty much stopped going to races and started putting miles on my XB02. We
  6. Casey G

Hydraulic Steering Rigging Question

were are ya'll running the hoses for hydraulic steering in a xb-2002? forward and through the cable slots seems pretty tight. I'm thinking about running them down the left side and out the same hole the steering cable used on the left side. I just need to find a better grommet. I got the...
  7. Casey G

Allison Steering

One of the cables on my steering took a crap so I ordered a complete hydraulic kit from Allison. Since it comes with everything I no longer need any of the old steering. Everything is in good shape expect one of the cables is broken. I’m stripping it out this weekend and if you need anything...
  8. Casey G

Mazco 29 RE3 or 29 Hoss Triton

Dumb question, but I have very limited experience with these types of props. I have the opportunity to pick up one of these and not sure which to get. The prop will be used on a XB-2002 and only for a cruising prop at speeds under 75. Which will have better lift and get better mileage? As far...
  9. Casey G

Mercury Drag Block, Crank, Rods & Pistons (assembled)

This is my back-up race motor and now that i'm not racing anymore i can't see myself needing it. This is what I’m selling, 100% assembled and ready to rock. w/ top and bottom caps and exhaust divider, but no heads The block is a virgin, bone stock 1999 drag block. Original nic, never hurt...
  10. Casey G

XB-2002 Fuel Tank Pick-Up

not sure how many of ya'll are aware that the stock fuel tank pick-up sucks at best. 2" above the bottom and in the front? last weekend i was making a pass with Eric when i almost popped my motor. the boat launched, then about 100' out the fuel pressure dropped to almost nothing. luckily i was...
  11. Casey G

XB-2002 Interior

I
  12. Casey G

XB-2002 Steering Question.

My XB-2002 is side steer and since I sold my XR I may be racing it a little in Lake Racer, so I
  13. Casey G

Erik's Boat (patches)

over the weekend i got a few good shots of Erik's boat. he's really got it running strong :beer: heck i even talked him into driving my sled so i could snap a few
  14. Casey G

Byubouyz Fanallee' Rescheduled...nov 22/23

This is a copy and paste of Rex's post on Byuboyz so don't blame me for the illiteracy. Lake Buhlow, in Pineville, La.(Alexandria,La).....1/8th mile Drags, run what ya brung(Hope ya brung enuff)...3 class's....bass an ski type boats.....Hotrod ski boats, and tha racebote type big dogz...
  15. Casey G

I finally got around to replacing the mid!

Last week I finally got around to replacing the mid on our xb. This week if I have time I'm going to replace the trim pump and install a skid plate. Then I'll be able to start working on the new powerhead Amanda's going to run on it next season in Performance Bass and Ski. We need to start...
  16. Casey G

XB-2002 Live Well

I don't fish and never have, so I know nothing about live wells. Before I cut and plug off the hoses I thought I'd ask how they work. Mine keeps filling with water even when the lever inside the tank is closed. It doesn't fill as fast or as full as it would if the lever was in the open...
  17. Casey G

what cut is this

this 28p chopper came with the XB-2002 I bought a few months ago and i'm curios to know what cut it is and what it's designed for?
  18. Casey G

XB-2002 Jack Plate Question

I'm about to order a jack plate from Bill @ Allison and I'm not sure which one to get, the 8-9.5" or 10-12" manual? My wife will be racing this boat next year in a stock bass boat class in the DSRA. Right now the boat has a 260 on it with a 9.5" Allison hydraulic, but soon I will be swapping to...
  19. Casey G

9.5" Allison Hydraulic Jack Plate

I have a extremely clean fresh water 9.5" Allison Hydraulic Jack Plate for sale. It looks like the actual Allison hydraulic plate is 5.5" and the Allison spacer is 4". I just called Bill @ Allison and new they cost $1000. I will post some pictures of it tonight. I'd like to get $500 for it...
  20. Casey G

Justin Gould (bullwhipjkg) and a few other pictures

I snapped a few shots of some Allison's last weekend that i thought ya'll might like to see. I wasn't able to take many, but i was able to get a few different boats. Justin Gould (bullwhipjkg) Jed Angelle about to loose it but he got it back up and won! Garrell Chiasson taking...