Search results

1. FFWD

A sign?

Is this a sign that my boat misses me and I should take her out for a spin?
  2. FFWD

XB 21 Livewells

Anybody worked on the livewell system in the XB21s? As great as the design of the boat is, the placement of the livewell pumps, valves, hoses, etc could definately be improved. I just spent several hours changing the livewell valve and fixing a leak from a fitting in the bottom that was never...
  3. FFWD

Xr2001rr

Allison XR2001 River Racer - All new rigging, gauges, seat covers, hydraulic steering, jackplate, etc. VERY detailed and clean rigging - will leave trim pump, fuel pump, fuel system, hydraulic steering, jackplate, etc. boat weighed 1408 lbs with a 20" 260, a few gallons of gas and me at 195...
  4. FFWD

Allison Hydraulic Jackplate

Factory Allison Hydraulic 8" Jackplate off a new XB21. Only been in the water a few times. Perfect condition. Includes wiring, relays, gauge,etc. $695 + shipping
  5. FFWD

26 Trophy Allison Cut

Allison Cut 26 Trophy - Prop is perfect- Bought brand new and only ran twice - Holeshot and handling were great but was not enough to keep the engine off the limiter. $395 obo TYD.
  6. FFWD

Real Yamaha Drags

Brand new in the box real Yamaha drags 20,22,24,26 $519
  7. FFWD

2012 Carbon Fiber Quarter Master

Brand new never wet carbon fiber/kevlar Quarter Master. Bottom blueprinted and speedcoated. VERY trick custom built tandem trailer with SS fenders, alum rims, hide away fuel jug holders and hidden spare tire carrier. $18,900
  8. FFWD

Xb2003

1998 XB2003 - tandem trailer, new carpet, hydraulic steering, Motor Guide Tour Edition 12V trolling motor, rigged for Merc - Boat is in VERY good condition - Will get some better pics when the sun comes back out - call Brian at 803-960-2905 - $11,500
  9. FFWD

Ss2000-r

1999 Allison SS2000-Race - Boat and Trailer only This boat is in MINT condition Has the std rear hatch(in pictures) and the race rear hatch Two buckets inline as well as a rear bench seat Tandem axle trailer with spare tire Pad on boat has not been touched and is PERFECT:thumbsup: $12,900
  10. FFWD

*MINT* Sportmaster

Perfect condition - 1.87 - fat shaft - stock- no mods - 20" shaft new waterpump and housing, new gear lube, seals pressure checked - ready to run:D $2750
  11. FFWD

Battery hold down tray

Group 27 battery tray - $45
  12. FFWD

InControl foot throttle

In Control foot throttle with adjustable slide mount plate and 18' cable. Perfect condition. $200
  13. FFWD

Performance Propeller 26 Yamaha

Performance Propeller 26 Yamaha copy - 9 out of 10 - Perfect condition small shaft merc $375+ shipping
  14. FFWD

Livorsi 8K Tach

Livorsi 8000RPM - Like New - $100 + Shipping
  15. FFWD

XB2003 Allison / 225 PM

1996 XB2003 - 1996 225 Pro Max Boat is absolutely MINT Has been completely updated with new rigging, carpet, windshield, rubrail insert, decals, and carbon fiber overlays on the dash and steering wheel. Trailer is only a couple of years old with zero rust and new black paint. It is a...
  16. FFWD

New Yamaha VMAX 4-strokes specs and info

Just got out of the business meeting on the new Yamaha product. The new Vmax will be called SHO(Super High Output). The hp will be 200,225, and 250. They are all based on a new 4.2L V6 block with plasma-fused sleeveless cylinders which allows much more cubic inches in the same size block. The...
  17. FFWD

XR2001 River Racer

1992/2009 Allison XR2001 River Racer. I have spent the last couple of years completely restoring this boat. When I bought the boat it had some damage to the deck that someone else did a poor job of fixing and spraying over. Jack Barsh @ Full Throttle sanded it down, fixed it correctly and...
  18. FFWD

Speed Trails / 129mph Reynolds DVD Ready

I finally had some time to finish and edit the 1987 NOA Speed Trials video which includes the 129mph record run of Glen Reynolds. Several people contacted me about wanting to buy a copy. I didn't really do this to make money, just thought everyone would enjoy seeing it. I used Pinnacle editing...
  19. FFWD

Allison Video Test

Just trying to see if I can get a video to post. Someone here should recognize this boat!!
  20. FFWD

Mint Sportmaster

This is a mint condition sportmaster with Titus cone. Small shaft, 1.87 gears, 20"(but can make 15" if needed). Never welded on, torn up, or rebuilt. Low hours. Ran on XB2003 with stock 200. $2400