Search results

1. P

26p knob cut chopper $325 tyd

26p small shaft knob cut chopper. I put a small ding in it the first day I got it. Not too bad though, I ran the balls off that prop !!! Awesome hole shot and midrange prop. Sold my boat a year ago is the only reason I am selling. $325 tyd
  2. P

Does anyone know?

Does anyone know if cabin # cj-7 is still available ?
  3. P

Anybody know this guy?

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/81931512.html
  4. P

Cheap quik meat grinder

I took the handle off a cheap ($20) meat grinder and attached my drill to it. It does really good. Probably do 3 or 4 pounds a minute. Don't know how long it will last but it shore does beat crankin dat handle.
  5. P

Scent killer recipe

Here is scent killer's recipe. Alot cheaper than buying it. Somehow the secret recipe got out. Things you will need: 1 used/clean plastic milk jug 1 large mixing bowl 16 oz. (2 cups) Peroxide (3%) 16 oz. (2 cups) Distilled Water 1/4 cup baking soda 1 oz. unscented...
  6. P

A few Bucks

From one of my cams.
  7. P

BIG Congradulations!!!!

Too Jeff Calbough's son Jesse for winning his first MMA fight (cage fight) :punch. He is just a freshman and was taking on a senior :twisted evil Submitted him with a kimura (arm/shoulder bar). :beer:
  8. P

IPhone users (navionics)

There is a app. out now that has the navionics lake maps for your iphone. It is identical to the maps and works the same way as the $150 card that goes in your finder. Works VERY well and is on sale til july the 5th for $2.99 :beer:. You get like a 1000 maps fer 3 bucks :surprised
  9. P

Monster

Just picked up my new Mathews Monster XLR8 :beer: Dressed it out with a Viper 5 pin sight, doinker A-Bomb, WB rest, limbsavers, Anchor Sight, and Victory V-force 300's. Kind of hard to tell the weight of the arrows due to the batteries going dead in the scale but best we could see they were 405...
  10. P

Carbon Fiber XR2001

Whats the story on these? No doubt they should be stronger. Don't know much about carbon fiber. Are they supposed to be lighter? I heard a while back they were building one and I just read on S&F about 2 of them already built :gasp
  11. P

Need trailer hub

I need a trailer hub for my boatmate. Antbody know the part number or dimensions or where to get other than boatmate? I know it's got a big bearing in the back and looks like a 1" in the front. I'm gonna three leg it to the lake. Later
  12. P

Is it rally time yet?

:big grin :big grin :big grin
  13. P

Gotcha

Dang lil ol mouse thought he wuz gonna take up rezident in tha 03 :punch A coupla years ago I had one livin in there and he reaked havoc on my motor (dang near a grand wurth) but not this time :smile.
  14. P

Turn the KNOB (07 Rally)

Any body remember dis pic :big grin Who is them boys drivin my boat :help That pic was about 15 minutes before or after I told John to turn the knob wich later the knob cut prop was named after. Priceless!!!!
  15. P

Fuel comin out lower unit?

I got a little fuel comin out of the lower unit water intak on my sportmaster. Laser injected 260. WHY?????
  16. P

promax ecu

225 promax ecu. $200 plus shipping
  17. P

Got me a new carry gun

Figured it was a good time to buy a high capacity 45 so I picked me up a new Springfield XD 45 with a 4" barrel. Pretty tickled with this lil pistola so far. Fairly concealable, 14 shots of .45 acp :twisted evil, soft recoil for a 45 and supposed to be real accurate :embarassed I did poke a...
  18. P

444 or 45.70

Our state has started lettin us use ol replicas and old calibers bigger than .35 to use instead of a muzzle loader during primitive season. I really want the 35 whalen but as of now it is not availible so my only 2 reasonable choices are a 444 or a 45.70. Anybody want to suggest one? I am tired...
  19. P

Reminder!!!!

As the season comes to a end for most, it might not be a bad idea to drain all the gas out of your tank or atleast run some stabil through it. I usually just run some stabil but due to todays junk gasoline I decided to run some stabil to ensure some got in the injectors and then drain the tank...
  20. P

Gettin close!!!

Bow season starts here in 2 days!!! I iz ready to stick me a deer. I will post back after the weekend with some pics of sum does and lil uns :big grin