Knob Cut 26p

Crazyoz

Banned
I drove it too Chad and that thing did pull very hard but what is a freight drain.:laughing Is that another cooney term? I hope you can make it in July bro we going to have a blast.:at the bar

RedAllison

Pinkus you're shitouttaluck, if the ol Knobster gets shipped west next month for a drag race it'll be on LLDOGGGs boat!!! You can tell us how quick it seems while watching it from behind.

:LMAO:
RA

Lakeman (Allison)

Like to know what boat are you running it on. What speed are you running.(nice prop)....
I have one and so does Andy {pickwickangler} He has a 260 I think and I have a 225PM. The best way I know how to describe her is hole shot equal or better than a Yammi drag. Mid range unreal like you have a 4 blade on and legs to the top. It pulls all the time. What I really liked about it over the stock 30 chopper11 I send in was how there was only very little spin before she grabbed form a standing start. When she grabbed it picked up RPM very fast and was smooth and hard pulling. Andy might chime it say how the knob cut works on his 260. Pretty great if i recall. I had my 30 Chopper11 re pitched to 28.5 Knob to take advantage of the brucato ACU,s higher rev limiter. Hears a pic of the 30 chopper first then the knob cut. Drastically different all togeather.

Brack

Todd....tune one for a xb02.........I'm in

if it will out accelerate my 26et I want one

come to think about it......I may have a 26 and 24 chopper handy to cut

whipper

Like to know what boat are you running it on. What speed are you running.(nice prop)....
Todd and I are running on a GS XB 2003. Mine has a stock 225PM running 89 so far just a few passes and Todd has a stock 260 running 103 ish with 4 adults in the boat!!:gasp Andy yours is a xb2003 225 I think right? I didnt get to much time with mine it came just before the ice went on and had 3 new props to try. I did get her to 89 in a hury first pass. Feels great and cant wait to go out everyday and see what I can run her with more time and not snowing while running her! Mines a 28.5 pitch. Im also at 2200ft above sea level so loose about 10+% power. Like i said before theres about a quarter the slip out of the hole spooling as the 30 chopper11 it once was and no comparison in acceleration at all. Bites real hard.
What I found great was after the short spool up she never lost RPM very much and just kept building revs from the get go.

pickwickangler

I got Brack to strap the knob cut on his 02/260 and give it a test. He said it ran similar to his et cut. He liked the prop and is going to get him one cut. He couldn't really tell wich one (et or knob) pulled harder.

J

John Richied

The proof is in the running... on the water experience

When Brack or a few with a XB-02/260 has a 26 Lighting ET and 26 knob cut and chooses the knob over the ET, that will be the deciding factor for me.

Until then I would have to see it to believe it

TBuck2003

John,
I will be able to give ya some good numbers as soon as I get the new boat dialed in.Had it out once for a shakedown cruise but more info to come.I know for a fact it carries weight good,just from my running it on the GS with 4 200# guys and pleasure load.If ya get yourself one John I will throw in a free Sham Wow,and Salsa Maker !!!!!!!!!

TBuck

Brack

Todd, sending you a 26 for your special K-cut........I ran Andy's and I was impressed, not fur sure it would out run my 26 et,....."but" it did run "VERY" good, I ran it up to 8200,....so...I'm in for one, it will go out to ya this week,

john4utvols

Todd, sending you a 26 for your special K-cut........I ran Andy's and I was impressed, not fur sure it would out run my 26 et,....."but" it did run "VERY" good, I ran it up to 8200,....so...I'm in for one, it will go out to ya this week,

Damn there is another prop for the Okies, Yall going to have to get a pontoon to carry all yalls prop's in. LOL

john4utvols

Brack sorry I missed yall guys. I forgot all yall guys come to the fastbass rally. I probably could have made it saturday.

Brack

John...I was hopin you Tenn river boys would make it for a day,........had a dang good time,

Todd....sent ya a pm

whipper

I like that {Speacial K-cut}
Andy at the rally you have to bring a box of speacial K to eat with the blades of your Knob so Todd can rename the cut!

J

John Richied

John,
I will be able to give ya some good numbers as soon as I get the new boat dialed in.Had it out once for a shakedown cruise but more info to come.I know for a fact it carries weight good,just from my running it on the GS with 4 200# guys and pleasure load.If ya get yourself one John I will throw in a free Sham Wow,and Salsa Maker !!!!!!!!!

TBuck
Hmmmm