Knob Cut 26p

Brack

Damn there is another prop for the Okies, Yall going to have to get a pontoon to carry all yalls prop's in. LOL
Does Tony still have the pontoon?....LOL....I do like the idea of a pontoon at my age.......I guess I could carry the COOLERS!

I may brang a couple wheels with me

Brack

Red can be my wing-man anytime

We cruised Cheerokee on a toon a few years ago....(with a bunch of good people).....had a great time.

TBuck2003

Andy,
From the pic it doesnt look like there is enough blade area at the bottom to do it.If you want send it to me,or wait till I see ya .Later Andy.

TBuck

Hydropromax

Andy,
From the pic it doesnt look like there is enough blade area at the bottom to do it.If you want send it to me,or wait till I see ya .Later Andy.

TBuck
Yep, i'll bring it to the rally with me. If it won't make a knob cut, i'll get it cleaned up.

tomoad

I sent Todd a stock 26 chopper nothing great but when I opened the box I was in awww, Todd I haven't run it yet,but I believe it will scoot, I like it, & I can't wait to try it, I will be sending more in the future to you for the knob cut. right now I'm going out about every 2 hrs & looking at it, From what it was to what it has become now. It looks alot like a ET, but the tips of the blades has more cupping in it. I believe it will run very good. I was a please doing business with you, when it run it i will post.

Brack

pINKUs......if you have a 24 or a 26 bigear chopper...(and if you don't, find one) and have Todd cut it,......I assure you, you will like it,

Slightly smaller blade area than a ET....as someone stated its between a Et and a yammie

Last edited:

DragAlly02

sounds like a nice wheel... I have a 30 chopper that needs this cut!!!

Is this a acceration prop or all around ...

aaronmt

Todd, im not sure if you answered it already but do you thin it at all.I just purchase a 28 chopper 2.Where we run in the puget sound thinned blades dont work out well. I run a 30 tim hackney ally cut rite now and its thinner then I would like with all the debrie we get out there.Thanks Aaron