New allison model

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Is it Seth or is it METH SMILE? :LMAO:

No offense intended, it's all good. :idiot :beer:

Then again, not to speak ill of the departed, but some people actually ban themselves.

To make this process simpler for those intending to do so, I am going to ask Kevin to include an "AutoBan" hotkey at the top of the page. Think of all the time this would save those who wish to ban themselves. :LMAO:

Yellowallison

:big grin FLATALLY..... TRUST Me !

With all the time yu spent shovel'n snow for and listen'n to GPIEYE -- Yu mised more in life than a PUBLIC BAN'n :relax: :big grin

Last edited:

FlatOutAlly

Shovel snow? Who does that? Maybe in Jacksonville, but not here. What do you take me for? LOL.

Up this way, those of us in the know all have 2.5 Merc powered (cast pistons, of course) 6-stage, 200PSI, 11000 RPM, SVS-fed Snowblowers running on nitromethane. The target is on the other side of the neighbor's house. Watch your toes!

http://media.putfile.com/Marv-Jorgenson--Jaws1-165-in-1000ft

Last edited:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
How to ban one's self: :idiot

That pretty much covers it!! :beating dead horse

Last edited:

msethsmile

Funny Guy
2fast--
To clarify: Seth would be my middle name, as in, Adam & Eve's third son; Cain, Abel, Seth. Cain got banned (him too), Abel was dead (by Cain), Seth replaced Abel as the promised line. His offspring included Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Soloman, Jesus Christ.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
M Seth,

What is your first name? I take the point and am happy to see the lineage is of Biblical proportion. Sorry for my dyslexic "METH" interpretation; sign of a sick mind. :idiot

Welcome back! :beer:

PS Cliff...yea...WAY too much work! :wink

Last edited:

RedAllison

lmao, LLDoggg we're either genius minds "in like" or we are equally sick, I used to automatically think "Methsile". So which is it? (DON'T answer that question!)

You listed "most" of the reasons/actions for a good bannin, but what about my favorite of just gettin sick of either the admins and/or the boardmembers and just givin em all a "GOOD OL RED STYLE CUSSIN"???

That old skool was STILL gets a vote dont it? :twisted evil
RA

msethsmile

Funny Guy
I forgot what this thread is about...
2fast--
So much hub-bub over a screen name.
It is Mark, as in, one of the 4 Gospels. BTW, Seth means 'granted'. Adam & Eve were 'granted' another son to replace Abel. Hopefully to satisfy your curiosity, the last name is Smiley (emoticon/Scott/Irish). There you have the complete rundown. I sign my checks M. Seth Smiley. I'm not quite sure how I got msethsmile out of that. I pretty much don't go for gimmicks and techno-gimmicks. My cell phone has the factory ring and zero options. Talk, hang-up. No cable TV. Carb motor on the Allison this year. No funky avatar. I don't know what half the acronyms around here mean. BTW, I took offense to the 'WAFI' comment, and not the 'I' either. I could have told you that part. I assume some others take offense also.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Mark,

I apologize to you for that comment; and am sorry to have offended you. :idiot

I did not understand your post prior to that one and the post seemed uncalled for and inflammatory, as in all of the owners here are idiots.

Lou

Yellowallison

DAGGUM LULU.. there YU go again CAUZIN troble again!! :big grin

Neevr thought get a SUNDAY school LESSON on tha ALLYBoaRD !:very happy

JR

It is really amazing any more that having really good morals and good [decent] language is looked at as being wrong [or at least abnormal] any more.

The Book of Revelation says in the "Last Times" that "wrong would be called right and right would be called wrong".

I just saw where a sit-com Star is forced to go into physciological counsuling because he called a homosexual co-star a "gay".

Let's hope that line of reasoning doesn't "filter down" to the A-Board.....