Search results

1. J

Procomp and any other Canooks, info needed

I'm thinking of taking a trip up to Toronto, got any suggestions on things to do? Probably run the bike up there.
  2. J

96 XB 2002/ 98 Mariner 260 SS (sold)

1996 Allison XB 2002 tourney. Hydrodynamics 8" manual setback plate. I had stainless plates laser cut for the dash, switches, and bow panel. The dash panel was left uncut, so you can rearrange to your preference. Boat comes with gaffrig guages. Converted to sidesteer, two new front skins for the...
  3. J

26P chopper

14.5 x 26 chopper 48-89858-26 smallshaft merc. On the hub is engraved: Hondo Carrolton TX. $250 shipped lower 48 PM or call/text my cell 651-238-9862 Thanks, John
  4. J

Congrats D Ally

My buddy Davey is a daddy yet again. Congrats to you and Katie. Do they make a luggage rack for the XR? LOL
  5. J

Why not???

Why has Allison not expanded the model lineup of the xb21 bassers to a closed deck sport boat model? I'm by no means an expert on molds and such, but wouldn't it be advantageous to have a closed bow model thats built for a 3 liter? Seems like it would have a market to run against the checkmates...
  6. J

Panther marine 2" setback plate

I got a panther plate thats been laying around in the garage taking up space. I put it on for one time out, and took it off. They sell for $200 new, Ill sell for $150 shipped in the lower 48. Pm me if you want it. Thanks
  7. J

Gas tanks for xb2002

Does allison (or whoever makes the tanks for them) make a gas tank with a sump in it? It's always drove me crazy not to have one, and I never go below 1/4 for that fact. I was going to have a stainless or aluminum one built this winter, but if there is a plastic one out there, I'm sure that...
  8. J

ScottyinMN.....

I remember you telling me the process of getting a shine back on the old ally boozemochine, but then I fergot. What were the steps/ products you were talking aboot? I gotta make the old gal look respectable this year to make up for how slow the pilot is. At least that way, I look good losing...
  9. J

Grandsports with 15" motors

Just some winter pondering. How do grandsports run with a 15" mid compared to a 20"? I really didnt like the way my xb2003 handled with my 15" 260, seemed like the 15" didnt want to carry the nose, and it was a pain to bring off plane. Is the grandsport the same deal?
  10. J

Hey Bucknell!!!

I noticed my UPS driver did a damned burnout leaving my house, he said you told him it was okay if he tried a little of that magic mystery elixer in his rig! Smelled like he spilled it all over and used it for some aftershave! If it aint one thing, its always gonna be another, aint it brother, lol.
  11. J

mariner alien skirt...

If anyone has one hangin around in mint cond, pm me. Thanks, John
  12. J

Thanks for the knobjob Hydromotive!!!

Maybe in hindsight I coulda phrased that better. Did just what ya said it would Todd, thanks! Holeshots like a 24p now, and shitsngits way harder. Yet another fine job done by the Hydromotive crew. Im so happy with it, Ill let what you did to my wife slide..... You gotta show for 3 lakes...
  13. J

allison 7" jp

Anodizing faded, but no corrosion to speak of. $225 shipped thanks, John 651-238-9862
  14. J

merc cable steering...

Helm, rack, cables, out of a xb 2002 center steer. $150 TYD in lower 48. Cables look good, small cracks in outer covering where they curl up for motor. John-651-238-9862
  15. J

99 xb2003

White/burgandy/black. Allison cover, hydraulic steering, very good condition, new tires on trailer. Comes with rear bench, two buckets, one fishing seat, one bicycle seat, motorguide troller, batteries new last year.Boat & trailer $11,000/ B.O. Thanks, John c-651-238-9862
  16. J

Anyone run a slalom course in a 2003xb

Just wondering if they pull skiers good through the course and would handle the side load, or if they would pull all over the place. I havent ran a course in years, but if the xb2003 would handle it good, I may be in favor of keeping the big girl. Im pretty sure a 2002 would be all over the...
  17. J

Vikings superbowl party at my ice shack!!

Now we got the final piece. Gonna be a boring regular season going 16-0, but it will be worth it!!lol I cant wait for all the stories to come this season with the good ole boy from Mississippi comin here. Its like Minnesota is the land for great QB's to go off into the sunset. Can already...
  18. J

94 xb2002 bassracer

Boat/trailer. Sport console/ sidesteer w/ rear bench, hydraulic steering, Minn kota 47 lb troller, lowrance 334c locator, 8" right height manual jackplate. $7400/possible trade for xb2003. More pics later John, c-651-238-9862 e-johnnyarcnspark@mywdo.com
  19. J

cable length

What length cables do you need for the shift and throttle cables on a xb2002 and wheres the best place to get them? And wheres the best place to install a mech. trim indicator on a sport console? Ditto on where to get that too. Thanks
  20. J

purty xb03 at lakeside marine

I love this color combo, its kinda like my boats big brother.