Search results

1. F

Hey Kevin

You checked out one of these? I've been flying it around the house here at my Mom's... Her cats like it! LOL!!! The weights on for the front weren't enough, so I got a thumb tack on the nose. Don't use a sewing pin though, b/c my buddy did and shorted out the battery! :grin...
  2. F

bla, bla, bla

Went out to Lake Concordia today. Really turned out to be a pretty day, although a bit windy. LOL! HeII I think my Allison was running on it side some times. :shock: I got 7K with a 1.86 gear and a 29
  3. F

Kicked dat black a$$!!!!

Well, I ran up on a Rocket with one of those big black basturds on it while on the Tickfaw... and we took a run on it.... We ran a good ways up the river, and I'd get him on every straight away. Little did I know it had a 280 on it..... :shock: It was funny when we stopped; the guy with the...
  4. F

BYBOYZ FANALLE

Whose going? Oct. 27, 28, and I will be hanging around the 29 too. :) I'll be there with at least one Allison. :shock: For more info and BS, click here. $);
  5. F

How do you get to be the boat on the home page?

??????? 8) Fairing needs to be black and I need to finish my white cowl..... 8) http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3422722 :D
  6. F

Kiting an XB 2002

I play with my boat. :shock: Well I cruise about 70 (top end a bit over 90, so I have some pedal left).. and I mess with the trim... keeping the rpms the same and seeing if I gain any speed on my GPS.... so I just keep trimming... and the bow keeps going up.. ( I am going down a pooled...
  7. F

Interesting

There seems to be an OMC on the Ally in my sig. 8)
  8. F

Any one ever buy a new wheel?

I have one of those aftermarket steering wheels in my boat, but am thinking of putting the right one back in it. 8) LOL! How much can I expect to dish out? :?:
  9. F

Renegade on an XB 2002?

Any one ever run one on an XB2002? It made a buch of bow lift on my old bass boat, but I am thinking it might be too much for the XB? I can get some of the cup taken out, but just curious before I try it. It is heavy... 13 1/2 buy 27, but it should be tough enough for a river prop. 8)
  10. F

Hey Kevin

Since you wuz in to R/C stuff, check this out... I "bought" one for my son.... :? Yea, I've heard it all too. LOL! I fixed him a ramp last weekend and he was landing some 4' jumps!!! Only got it on its back a couple times. Durn thing is awesome!!! 8)...
  11. F

Allison Syndrome

Well I know what it is now. 8) I had been just running it during the week, testing my set up, etc... and I put in a couple of weekends ago... amazing... Two other boats and myself were sitting on a lone sand bar.... seems every boat had to slow and look... a few pulled in and asked me if...
  12. F

Red SS on the Red!!!!

River... This is what I caught.... :shock: 'Course the limit is one, so I had to conform to the "catch and relase program". :wink:
  13. F

Starting shxt on Hot Boat

Well, not really. LOL! You should join up!!!:lol: It is a pretty cool site... plenty of diversity. :twisted: Click here. and I was talking about a cat. :lol: :lol: :lol: BTW Let's see your Allison!! Here is a link to the main page, choose the "Image Center", and start an...
  14. F

Allison/Seastar cylinder

What is really the difference in a regular Seastar and the Allison/Seastar I keep hearing about? I just installed a Seastar Pro sysytem in my SS and love it..... It's hard to imagine that there would be that much of an improvement.
  15. F

The Red boat runs!!

Man this thing is sweet! It is a bit different from driving my XB 2002!!! :shock: It seems to want to run way flatter. I think I need to bring my motor down just a bit... when you trim too much the motor just revs higher.... :shock: Anyway, this time of year is perfect. Temp was in the...
  16. F

Who has the coolest avatar?

I do!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) Well I've been working on her. Shouldn't be too long before hitting the water. I'll post a pic or two... I spend a lot of quality time on rigging....your ass might depend on it... :shock: This was a bit involved... :twisted: LOL...
  17. F

Trailer HELP!!!!!

Well, after talking to Todd at Allison boats, both of my trailers for my Allisons are wrong and will have to be redone..... :cry: I knew the trailer on the SS needed some work but...... the bunks are in the wrong places. Now I know trailer for my XB is wrong and the bunks will be...
  18. F

Set back on an SS

400# motor. 10"? Same as the XB?
  19. F

Am I CRAZY?

I am off to gather my second Allison. In less than six months..... :shock: Is that a record? :shock: I'll be back with pics sometime tomorrow. :lol:
  20. F

Slider

Does Allison make a helm that slides, or is this just the seat? 8)