Search results for query: Bassracer

1. G

Anyone racing an xb2002 Bassracer?

Anybody here racing an xb2002 Bassracer
  2. G

Who has an xb2002 bassracer?

How many xb2002 bassracers are out there? I don't see many on the xb2002 list.
  3. G

1987 XB2002 Bassracer owner

Hi all I have had this boat since 2000. located in Nova Scotia - Canada. This was one of Steve Heintz boats in Indiana if anyone remembers him. I had this OMC 200 at the time so we rebuilt the engine and used it. Still runs well. Have enjoyed it a great deal but the wife doesnt like all the wind...
  4. Bobalouie

Low pressure fuel pumps-feeding VST tank

I believe Bassracer posted this photo years ago. I used it as reference to do the same mod on my XB02. But I used a -8 bulkhead fitting and line on the suction side and -6 on the pressure side with a -4 return to the tank. The return I just plumbed into the old standpipe hole in the top of...
  5. Ltcbutch

Yes, the rumors are true...

Somebody shoot me his number. I think I lost it in the pm's of the old BassRacer site. Thanks. Butch
  6. Bobalouie

XB2002 FasBass or later model light XB2002 question...

...jackplate on, carpet, driver seat, wiring and all, but is was a special order light layup. It was rigged as a Comp-Pro but weighed in as a Bassracer, so they thinned it out somewhere, but I never could figure out where. Darris told me the pad was built the same as any other XB02 and the...
  7. B

125+

How many xb02 been there? I think shook was around 124 or so. That was a stock 300 powerhead at the time Also I wanna say. I'm putting a drag on my Bassracer and wondering if it's gonna be up there with the fastest of the fast xb02's.
  8. B

2005 XB-21 ProSport

My Bassracer is special. It will be sold locally It has drag pods on it
  9. B

2005 XB-21 ProSport

I could sell my Bassracer pretty easy. Lemme know what's up
  10. Dave Hensley

Where's everybody at nowadays?

Big tis, good luck on getting lighter than Oran...I have a 1987 XB2002 sitting here and it is lighter than Oran's and it has a livewell.
  11. B

Where's everybody at nowadays?

It hardly seems like any activity on here or byuboyz. Just sent my Bassracer to Allison to get my bottom blued and see if we can get it lighter and quicker then Oran's. I'm all pumped up
  12. fasteddie

Hey Admin's....

My 2002 will out run any boat on the internet!!!!!!! Don't believe me just ask me! How about that on Big Ben. See you soon!
  13. biller31

Hey Admin's....

...been seen since I loaned it/sent it to SoandSo. Darris said...(insert bullshit here). My hull only weighs 300 pounds. ...Yamaha! Fastbass! Bassracer! Did I leave anything or anyone out? FishingBen... "Stirrer With The Biggest Spoon!" HAPPY NEW YEARS OLD SKOOL STYLE BEOTCHES! Banned in...
  14. Dave Hensley

Steering luber help.

Bassracer had the best set up I have seen for this in Set Up. It is on the first page. Lube from the rack end.
  15. Bobalouie

1994 Orange xb2002 /2001 merc 280

+1 Mine has cleats, carpet, functioning livewells, and all the pumps and is close to bassracer weight.
  16. bullwhipjkg

Bass Racer

same boat just less weight in the bassracer
  17. whipper

200xs vs 225PM on GSE

hmmm still in the dark other than i agree with the more power as Bassracer says. Thats were Im at. Only had the 225pm on mine for going on 8 years and I need a little more exitment now. BUT I dont want to sacrifice the reliability of the Promax for a Nick motor. Im starting to see guys with...
  18. Tardeli

XB 2002 Bassracer

Looking for a XB 2002 Bassracer only. Thanks
  19. B

Bassracer will be for sale

Steve lived in Illinois and has since passed away.
  20. J

bottom job

The bottom on my bassracer had the lip removed. With a 200xs, the tail dragged, and needed too much trim. When I went to a 260, it was the best handling allison I've driven to date. It works well when you have some horsepower behind it.