Search results

1. Mick

Allison Pedestal seat

Hey guys, I’ve got a brand new never used Allison butt seat. Don’t remember what I paid for it. Ended up never even putting the pedestal in to fish. Seat only make a reasonable offer. Best to call or text as I’ve been super busy and not on much. 570-269-5362 Also have couple rods and reels for...
  2. Mick

97 xb2003/fresh 225 promax

I’m deciding to pull the trigger and let the Allison go to a new home. I’m embarking on a new venture that will not allow time to enjoy. This 03 was loved, meticulously mitained and fully rigged to fish and fly! There has been a tremendous amount of updating done and I’ll start with the motor...
  3. Mick

Anyone in the market?

Hey guys, just trying to gauge if anyone is in the market for a clean xb2003 fresh 225pm combo? I’m looking at making a business move and thinking about letting my rig go to free up some capitol. Not sure yet (tough decision) just trying to c if anyone is in the market...
  4. Mick

300 pro max on an 03

Has anyone ever ran a 300 on an xb2003, or maybe I should ask can you run one in this model? Curious minds ya know
  5. Mick

27 Srx

Have a 27 dah Srx for sale. Little tear in the rubber of the hub otherwise nice, no dings or nicks. 275 split the ride. Thanks
  6. Mick

Wtb 4 blade over hub

Guys if anyone has any over hub props, 26, I'm in the market. Really looking for a t4x hydro, performer sc, or similar 4 blade. Lmk what ya got, also looking for a chopper. Got a 27 Srx as well If anyone wants to trade or in the market. Thanks
  7. Mick

Suicidealli

Morning ally brothers, I just want to give a giant shout out and thankyou to Roy!! I dropped my engine off last sat and he worked his magic on my pm and started breaking it in yest. I know y'all don't need me to vouch for this mans knowledge and expertise on these promax engines.. But a huge...
  8. Mick

Oil?

Anyone know if there's anyone who carrys pennzoil full synthetic around watts bar when I'm Down for the rally?? I also have a gallon and a half of klotz if anyone is interested. I'll bring it to the rally.
  9. Mick

Motor trouble!

Hey guys, not to be to short I'll be back on later, just wanted to post this quick and see what you more skilled than I think.. Was out on the lake with wife and kids cruising along at 45mph and all Of the sudden motor lost all Power and stopped.. Wouldn't crank and then when she did fire there...
  10. Mick

Got past the chine.... finally

Ok gents, I finally broke into the 80's tonight! Very excited, I'm almost high.. Lol what an incredible feeling. Although I'm sure my setup is not dialed in 100% yet, it's close and I feel incredible. My best speed was 81 with 800 rpm left!! Pure excitement.. That was with my 26Trophy pvs holes...
  11. Mick

Looking.....

I'm looking for spare trailer tire/rim, really just need a rim.. Figured I'd check to see if any of you guru's had 1 laying around you wouldn't mind parting with for a reasonable price. I'm posting a pic of what I have, lmk if anyone has anything. Doesn't have to match, but would be cool if it...
  12. Mick

Looking for registration lettering

Does anyone know where I could find lettering that is holographic like I have already in place? Got my new reg and cannot find similar registration stickers that resemble what I already have.. Any suggestions would be great.. Tried iguana and they said they can't come close.. Guess I could...
  13. Mick

Electronics installed!

Posting some pics of a successful install
  14. Mick

Xb2003 owners???

Hi guys, working on the setup of my xb2003, I'm just trying to get a consensus on how you guys r running the skid plates/or if you feel it's not a necessary accessorie on the 03. I just got my new brackets from Bill Amd in order to mount them I'm A: gonna have to mount them on the inside of the...
  15. Mick

Skid planer xb2003

Do any of you guys with a 2003 have a problem with your skid planer getting tweaked and twisted from normal running? Im Getting Ready to install my lls2 and upon inspection noticed that the bottom surface was concaved and the sides that bolt to the jack plate were a little tweaked. My question...
  16. Mick

Ally butt

Does anyone have an Allison butt seat they'd be willing or are looking to part with? I know I can call down to the factory but I figured I'd check here first. Also in the market for a power pedastal too. Thanks
  17. Mick

Xb2003 setups for fishing

Hey guys, this winter I plan on rigging my boat to gear up for the upcoming season.. Coming from a gambler the storage snd layout is very different. Hoping the 03 guys could shed any insight or tips on what y'all have done as far as tackle organization, electronic placement, any tips, maybe some...
  18. Mick

Virgin run

Good morning fellas, it is 63 degrees on Christmas Eve in pa!!! I am taking my new ally over to the lake this morning for a ride, first solo ride for me ever in an Allison: ) wish me luck and I'll report back later... Can't believe I finally own and Allison.. Doesn't seem real yet lol..
  19. Mick

Sonar???

Ok guys, I already know Craig's response lol(feel free to chime in though) I can't decide on the hds7 gen 2 bundle from cabelas for 799$ or the bird 999 ci hd combo for 899$??? Decisions in life could be worse. My question is from everyone's experience what is the better unit. Ease of use and...
  20. Mick

Bass boat central

Is anyone else having a problem with Bbc? The home page is working for me, when I click on the forums it says the server cannot be found?? Strange I'll have to try it on the computer, not on my phone.