Search results

1. B

Some Boxer Pups in Louisiana for sale

Posting for a neighbor and buddy of mine. He has 5 male Boxer puppies for sale. As of the date of posting they are 4 weeks old. They have already been AKC registered. The tails have been cut, dew claws removed,wormed and given a clean bill of health. All Boys. Here is his Email...
  2. B

White 03

Here is a couple of pics of the compartment carpet work for your rig.
  3. B

WTB hydro steering

Guys I need a new steering system. Money is tight, so if anyone has a used system or knows where I can pick up a Stastar Pro or Uniflex Silverstar at a good price, please let me know. Thanks
  4. B

Hey Guys

Hey Guys, I was going through Allison withdrawal and had to get caught up on all of the recent happenings. It is good to see that everyone is doing so well and there are so many new members. I am hoping to see some of y'all guys this Nov. at the Concordia Rally. I am hoping one of you guys...
  5. B

Hey Guys

Hey guys stopped by to see all that has been happening. The Cal. is going to be super nice. It looks like everybody is doing great. By the way, been hunting a 1" spacer for a 2.5L 225 promax (http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?t=10186) if somebody has one send me a PM. Started to...
  6. B

Hunting for

....a 1" front spacer for a 225 promax. .........if somebody has one they aren't using and want to sell it, I would appreciate a e-mail or call. Thanks, Roy baitcaster_xb2003@charter.net 985-969-7828
  7. B

Looking for

...a front spacer for a 2.5, 225 Promax. Does anyone have one they are willing to part with?
  8. B

Who in S. Louisiana is heading out on the water tomorrow?

Chad202, sent me a text and I later spoke to him and he was wandering if anybody was heading to the river tomorrow (Sunday) and wanted to hook up. I told him I was game and I spoke to Josh and he is game as well. Who all wants to hook up and where????? Prop Stop, Sun Buns, mouth of the...
  9. B

Hydro-Jack Plate for sale

I have a very nice 10" 300hp CMC hydraulic jack plate for sale. It is in excellent condition for a used plate. It works exceptionally well, no leaks, problems etc. Asking 550.00 or OBO+ shipping. Roy 985-969-7828
  10. B

Bucket seat and 2 Oh Sh$% handles for sale

I have a white "oversize" Allison Bucket Seat and gray/black cover for sale. This is the larger bucket, not the smaller racing buckets. It is an original Allison bucket and it is in very good shape. The cover is light gray and black. It to is in good shape. I am selling them as a set, hull and...
  11. B

Hey Guys

Been browsing through the pages and wanted to say hi to everybody. I started working on my project boat, it is going to take a lot of time (not to mention money - but Obama should be sending me a check anytime now :rolling eyes :LMAO:) and effort. I have a few things on order and hopefully...
  12. B

New Boat Coming soon

Well, I won't be bank-less Boat trash for to much longer :big grin. I sent a down payment on a new to me rig and will be heading north at the end of the month (hopefully) to go get her. She isn't an Allison :sad, but I am excited none the less :big grin. I opted to get into a "B" boat, a 20...
  13. B

Boat-less Bank Trash!

Well, it looks like I am soon to be boat-less bank trash :sad. Deuce00, Sean, put a down payment on my XB2003 this past Wednesday, and in a few days will be the newest AlliOwner. Though he still has a few days to change his mind, I somehow doubt that will happen. I hope ya'll share with me in...
  14. B

Cool little boat on e-bay

Seen this Allison on e-bay. I must admit, I have never seen one of these before, thought someone could provide a history lesson "?": :at the bar http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MERCURY-RACING-ALLISON-CRAFT-TUNNEL-RACE-BOAT_W0QQitemZ200426195063QQcmdZViewItemQQptZFishing_Boats?hash=item2eaa550877
  15. B

Allison XB 2003 w/260 for sale

Allison XB 2003 w/260 for sale - SOLD! 1998 XB 2003, w/1995 260. Colors are Black and White, w/silver accents throughout boat. 24v OMC troller Recessed foot-control on front deck Hummingbird 525 fishfinder (new - within last 6 months) Hummingbird in-dash electronic flasher (new within last 6...
  16. B

Lake Concordia Bash - Fishing Tourny

OK guys, I spoke with Chad202 yesterday and we decided that we would have a little fishing tournament at the Concordia Get-together on Sat. September 26, 2009.:gone fishing This will be a friendly little singles fishing tournament (every man and woman for themselves). The tournament will be...
  17. B

Concordia Bash 2009, N. Louisiana

Sep 24th, 25th, and 26th. This is a great peaceful place. Good for running, chillin, eatin, bsing, and fishin can be good at times. Everyone is welcome. Lakeview Lodge-318-757-2267 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hope everyone...
  18. B

Finally finished getting the Alli re-done

Well, I finally finished the carpet, reinforcing the floor, changing out the jack plate, adding a recess foot control, adding some cable bezels, adding some plates for the new jack, adding a spacer to the motor, reprograming the ECU and putting on the new fuel regulator, changing out the inside...
  19. B

Finally replaced my old trailer

Well, this has been a long time coming, I finally got my new to me trailer. Picked it up last night, everything is finally coming together. Got the carpet ordered from Bill today, soon she will be back on the water: Trailer pics:
  20. B

XR2002 for sale w/200hp Merc.

Trying to help a friend sell his Alli: http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?t=6496